After four months of retirement I will again be seeing patients at the clinic below:
Fort Gibson Medical Clinic
104 Lone Oak Circle
Ft Gibson, OK 74434
This will be my new medical home. I really like the people and the organization, Northeastern Health System, based out of Talequah. The culture is warm, friendly and accommodating. This is the door God opened for me, and I am grateful for it! I look forward to seeing many of you once again for your dermatology concerns. Thank you for your confidence and trust in me.
Here is a brief rundown of where I have been since January 1. Fasten your seat belts!
1. Fly to Brazil. Tour Rio.
2. Board the Crown Princess.
3. Port in Argentina. Tour Buenous Aires.
4. Port in Uruguay.
5. Around the Cape Horn of South America–80mph winds, 20 ft swells (one day in bed)
6. Port in Puenta Aurenas, the major outfitters for trips to Antartica.
7. Disembark in Valparaiso, Chile and tour.
8. Tour and fly out of Santigo, Chile.
9. Fly to Ohaua, HI to rest up from The cruise!
10. Road trip to Texas for family and friends: Waco, Austin, LaMarque, Texas City.
11. Road trip to Indiana and Wisconsin for family and friends: Spencer, Indianapolis, Marion, Ft Wayne, Green Bay, Eagle River.
My wife and I experienced blazing summer in Rio and frigid winter in Eagle River. We made some wonderful memories with family and friends. I hope you enjoyed the pose with Sasquatch, alias Big Foot, above! We searched the North Woods diligently for him/her and saw beautiful wildlife, but alas no primates!
I am looking forward to seeing you and renewing our relationship.
Steven A. Smith, MD, Dermatology
All His Benefits